Google & SEO
More and more people in Reading are searching for a product/service on Google instead of using traditional methods of advertising. This is why having a presence online has never been more important.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process of optimising a website so that it appears higher on the Google search engine’s rankings. Typically the higher a website is ranking the more likely it is that a member of the general public will click on your website when they’re looking for your products/services.
There are a number of ways that SEO companies or individuals think that you can do SEO but the truth is only ethical tactics and techniques can guarantee long-term success.
We offer three online SEO courses to those who want to find out more about SEO and how it works. These are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. These courses are suitable for both individuals and businesses in Reading who are interested in learning about SEO, so you can do one of our courses regardless of who you are.
Our online SEO courses have been put together by our own in-house experts who have over 10 years experience in ranking customers for both national and local search terms. Our experts understand that people who don’t know much about SEO may struggle to understand technical terms which is why our courses are simple and straightforward. We also update our courses regularly so you’ll always have the most up to date information.
If you decide to buy one of our courses then you’ll be able to receive the following benefits:
- You’ll be able to learn at a time and pace that suits you, without having to worry about your commitments
- Our courses come in the form of PDF files and there are loads of video demonstrations, meaning that you can watch a task being carried out instead of just picturing it
- You’ll have email support along with the course, so if you are struggling to grasp any part of the course then help will be available
- You’ll receive a monthly newsletter from our main SEO containing all of the latest updates
- You’ll be given access to our unique link swapping partners website
Each of our online SEO courses cover a wide range of modules, these include:
- An introduction to SEO and the benefits of starting an SEO campaign
- Web hosting and shared hosting
- Choosing a domain name
- WordPress, Joomla, Magento and other platforms
- E-Commerce SEO
- Onsite SEO
- Offsite SEO
- Link Building
- Content writing
- Google Places listings
- Directory listings worth submitting to and the reasons why
- Competitor analysis
- Website security
- Free and paid SEO tools that have proven to be the best in this industry
- What you should do and what you shouldn’t do in regards to SEO
- Google Analytics
- Pay Per Click
What our courses can offer
Each of our online SEO courses provide you with an excellent foundation for understanding exactly what SEO is, how it works how you can make it work for yourself/another business. At the end of the course you’ll feel more aware of the structures that need to be in place to implement your own SEO strategy and you’ll also be able to determine what’s needed to succeed in achieving long term goals.
Are you currently using an SEO company?
If you have a company in Reading and you use an SEO company to do SEO then you’ll be able to grasp SEO better and you’ll know exactly what your SEO company should be doing and what they shouldn’t. You’ll also have the knowledge to find out whether or not they’ve been working on your website.
A member of our team would be more than happy to discuss our online SEO courses in more depth. Simply contact us by either emailing us at: [email protected] or give us a call on 0141 280 2411.